Integrated Management System Policy
Universal Asphalt, is in business of manufacturing, sales of Hot Mix Asphalt, Modified Bitumen and Bitumen Emulsion in Bahrain. We at “UA” are deeply committed to retain and maintain our leadership position in quality hot mix asphalt by meeting and exceeding quality, environmental, health and safety needs of all our associated personnel.
Universal Asphalt strive to fulfill its commitment by:
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (QMS)
- Delighting customer by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Meeting national and international standards in terms of quality products.
- Comply with applicable legal, statutory and other requirements.
- Strive for continual improvement in its processes through Integrated Management System.
- OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (OHSMS)
- Operate and maintain plant & machinery within designated safety criteria throughout its life.
- Adopt appropriate control measures to prevent injuries, occupational illness.
- Implant proactive, safe culture amongst its employees, contract workmen and other related personnel through education and empowerment.
- ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (EMS)
- Design and deploy environmentally sound processes for production and product handling at all stages.
- Conserve key resources like electricity, water, fuels through efficient plant operations.
- To develop green belt area and to keep continuous watch on all environmental aspects (activities) to minimize possible environmental impacts.
Management at all levels will be responsible and accountable for deployment of this policy.